• Original Passport with photocopy of page 1,2,33,35 and visa page and additional booklets if any. For minors (up to 18 years) parents’ passport copies to be attached.
• Form EAP-I
• Personal Particulars Form (3 copies with pasted photos). Personal Particulars Form is not required for minor if his/her passport is issued in Dubai.
• Five recent Photos (not older than 6 months, no uniform) with white background with dark dress and frontal view (5cmx5cm). Ears, forehead to chin to be completely visible.
• Copy of Emirates ID, Labour Card or Health Card.
• Minors should present School ID Card, Emirates ID or Health Card.
• Signature should be done with black ink
Fee: Dh206 (including Courier charge)
Tatkal (urgent) Scheme: Dhs550 Additional
• Emergency service for issue of passport can be availed by payment of an additional fee of Dh550 under the Tatkal Scheme. Normal fee for adult Dh150 and minor up to 18 years of age Dh100.
• If the applicant is on visit visa, an appointment letter from a company to be attached with theD application. The letter must be attested by Chamber of Commerce (DCCI).
• Time Taken: 5 working days (for Dubai issued passport/Tatkal renewal)
• Time Taken: 40 working days (renewal of Passport issued by other Passport Issuing Authorities)
Passport Application Centers
Timing: Saturday to Thursday 8am to 12 Noon – 1pm to 6:30pm
BLS International Call center : 04 3594000
• BLS International, Office No. 105, 106, First Floor, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center, Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai.
• BLS International, Office No. 202, Dubai National Insurance Building, Opp. City Centre, Near Flora Creek Hotel, Port Saeed, Deira.
• BLS International, KMCC Office, 4th Floor/402, Above Tootex Textiles, Near Bus Stand, Al Sabkha Road, Deira, Dubai, Tel: 04-227 4899.
(i) To be submitted in person by applicants. Infants/Children also must be present at the Application Centre.
(ii) Application for renewal of passport can be submitted if the final validity of the passport is less than one year.
(iii) A passport expired more than six months back should be supported by a Sworn Affidavit explaining the circumstances and the reasons for late renewal.
(iv) If Abu Dhabi / Al Ain visa holders want to apply in other emirates, required proof of residence (in English) in Northern Emirates. It’s vice versa for Northern Emirates visa holders want to apply in Abu Dhabi / Al Ain.