New passport for change of photograph – Indian
- Applicationin in EAP – I form. All particulars other than name and signature in the application should tally with those in the present passport.
- Current Passport in originalwith photocopy (of first, last, address page if separate page, any other endorsement pages and visa page with additional booklets, if any. For minors (up to 18 years) parents’ passport copies are required.
- 5 recent photos (not older than three months, no uniform) with white/light background with DARK DRESS and frontal view. White or light grey hair with Light blue background. (51mm* 51mm).Ears, forehead to chin to be completely visible.
- Signature should be inDARK BLACK INK and should not touch the lines of the box.
- A Sworn Affidavit for change of appearance attested by Consular Officer. Along with 2 witness with Indian Nationality with their original passport & photocopies of passport & visa pages.
- Original with a copy of one or more of the following to establish latest identity (The original will be returned after verification):-
(a) Identity Card (b) Labour Card (c) Health Card (d) Driving License (e) Election commission card.
- In the case of passports issued by other Passport Issuing Authorities –Personal Particulars Form(in Triplicate with pasted photos).
- If the present validity of the passport has expired for more than six months, sworn affidavit for late submission, signed by applicant in the presence of Consular Officer.
- Presence of applicant while submitting application is compulsory to establish identity.
- Photo ID card copy(Driving License, Emirates Id Card, Health Card, Labour Card, Election Commission card School Identity card in case of Minors…etc
- Any Changes to be amended in the passport should be accompanied with documentary evidence.
Note : AUH/Al-Ain visa holders applying in Dubai should provide the address proof in their name i.e. Tenancy Contract or Photo testified letter from the company.
- For Adults (36 pages booklet ) -150/-
- For Adults (60 pages jumbo booklet) – 190/-
- For minors – 100/-
- For Tatkal Service -550/-(8:30am till 11:30am & 2:30pm till 3:00pm)
- Services Charge – 9/-
- Indian community welfare fund – 10/
- 5 working days if applied at Dubai.
- Passport issued by other PIAs (Passport Issuing Authorities) – 40 working days
- Passport under Tatkal scheme – in 3 working days(Depending upon the clearance from the consulate)
- EAP I Form Download
- Personal Particular Form Download
- Deed Poll/Sworn Affidavit from the Indian Consulate for Change of Name
Source : BLS International